Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Turning 33 :(

My mom loved birthdays. Thanks to my great friends and family I am beginning to be able to stand my birthday again. We have birthday months at our house. Mine actually started in July...
Happy Sumo and Pedicures with Sarah, Doni, Lisa, Misty (we missed you Mindy)*
Benihanas with Footes, Newmans, Bullingtons, Forshees,(we missed you Christoffersons)*
Sushi (I can't remember the name,but it was delicious!) with Jody, Natalie, Bec*
Lagoon with family and Coopers*
Red Lobster with Dad, Claire, Wes, Bec, Josh, Bart*
Rumbi's with Alison, Trish and Tiff (we missed you Heidi)*
Cafe Rio with Rach, Sheena, Nichole, Tori, Michele*
Alpine Country Club with Barb*
Happy Sumo with Cheryl, Irene and Bec*
Porter's Place with Paula, Raquel, Robyn and Bec*

This is the cute cake Bec made for me, accompanied with cupcakes!
There are a few things we learn from this list.........
1. My life revolves around food.
2. Bec is happy when my birthday month is over. After a month of celebrations she is ready to
move on to Sept.
3. I gain about 5lbs during August!
4.The most important is, that I have the best family and friends in the whole wide world!!!
I love you all!!

6 comments:

SKH said...

Sounds like you know how to have a Happy Birthday Month! I love birthdays! Since we are both Aug bdays, we need to make sure next year we do something together.

SKH said...

BTW, eight candles? I check and count all birthday cakes for the right number of candles...(Yours is missing a few...:)

Tara said...

Hey, the bigger the number the better the birthday right:) Lagoon was SO fun, we need to do a couples day there! And yes, I still need to email you those pictures, there's some funny ones! Glad you had such a fun bday month!

Laura said...

Looks like Becky at least got some great food out of the deal.
Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a great month- what a blessing to have so many loved ones who want to celebrate with you;)

katie said...

I am so glad that you had a great birthday month...and lots of good food, family, and fun...so what could be better?!?
the decision has been made to go private with my blog so will you email me your address over to katie242424@hotmail.com and then i can send you over an invite...
we need to plan our next gno!

Natalie said...

Nan ,Happy Belated Birthday MONTH! Wow, what a fun month you had with good food and good friends. Your Lake Powell pictures are great. I sure miss that place. Hope you had a great Birthday, I will be celebrating 33 soon, I feel so young still, but really can;t believe I am 33! Time flies.