Friday, September 12, 2008

Viva Las Vegas


I have not been to Vegas since I was the good year blimp, pregnant with Stockton, in 1998. The Hills and us were staying in St. George and decided to drive down for the day. I don't remember much about Vegas other than we had a lot of fun, and I did a lot of whining about how fat I was. In July we decided to go down for the weekend. We had so much fun laying out, going to the spa, sleeping and eating. My kind of perfect trip.



This is my friend Shanna and I standing in front of Pamela Anderson's car she was auctioning off for charity.


It is so nice getting away with good friends and hanging out with each other. I feel like I am a better wife after trips like this. Bart doesn't love Vegas but he was a good sport. I can't wait to go again. Raquel you are so lucky to live so close to good shopping and nice weather!




Okay so it is the marathon blog posting month. I am so excited, I have almost a year on my blog so I am ready to print it out from blurb. I just have to get caught up from the summer and I am done!!! I am still in July......

4 comments:

SKH said...

I forgot we went to vegas for a day on that trip. I mostly just remembered all the wrecks I had rollerblading....aahh, memories. Sounds like you had fun, Vegas is a great couples trip!

Raquel said...

Yeah it's only fun in the summer for a short vacation :)! Looks like you had a good time. I forget how much fun the strip can be! It was so good to see you in Utah too!

katie said...

way to go! i need to do that because i am afraid that one day when i go to get on...it will have crashed!!!!!!!! :(

Misty said...

Vegas looks so fun. I'm jealous. We're going as a family next month but it looks more fun as a couples trip.