Friday, October 10, 2008

Twinners!

I have an obsession with twins. I have always wanted to be a twin and I always thought I would be a mother to twins. Since neither of these things have happened I love dressing my kids alike. Every night I set out the kids clothes. I try and have them all wear the same color of pants and the same color of shirts. This is not hard due to the fact that they only have four colors they can wear. I love having them all match when we go to church. I know it is weird but it brings me a lot of joy!

I match my kids outfits whenever possible. It is getting a little harder now that Kennedie is out growing gymboree's clothes. They are so much cuter on little girls! It makes me sad, but every once in a while I can still find something. There are not very many stores that have outfits in size 8 and size 2 that match. My girls love to match as much as I love them to, so I will keep looking!






5 comments:

Sheena said...

You have the cutest little girls! I want to do that....me and Affy can be twins! I love to make my boys wear same outfits....they are getting annoyed with it lately. You are such a cute mom....truly I love you to death! Thanks for all the great advice...i need to relax a little.

The Cliftens said...

SO CUTE!

katie said...

did kennedie cut her hair?

I LOVE IT!

Tara said...

Such future heart breakers!! They are for sure twins, how do you clone your kids?!?

Shannon and Andrew said...

I guess you are going to have to start making them.