Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First Day of School

Okay technically this is the second day of school. We are getting into bed the night before school starts and Bart says,"Do you want me to stay home and help tomorrow morning?" I thought,"How thoughtful of him, that will work out great!" So I just went to bed instead of getting everything out the night before. I am not a morning person so I sleep until the last possible second. I even set my alarm a little later thinking I was going to have extra help. With two of us to tag team the kids it makes it go a lot faster! So my alarm goes off and I look over and Bart is gone!!! Yikes!! We were running around the house like crazy people. So needless to say I did not get any pictures of the first day of school. The second day I planned on being by myself and I was more prepared. It went smooth enough to get pictures!
The kids are not nuts about the uniforms but I think they look so cute. The boys look so much alike in their little matching outfits!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the uniforms. It makes kids look so clean and tidy and not the sloppy style that so many kids have these days! I wish we had uniforms in our school!

Your kids are darling and they look like they are all ready for a fun school year!

Tara said...

Such handsome boys and a beautiful Kennedie:) Uh, where did Bart disappear too that morning??? Yes, I like the uniform too but my boys are with your boys- if they could burn them tomorrow they would! Loved the Powell pictures, I so wish I was there right now as the weather gets cooollllder:(

Misty said...

Sooo cute in those uniforms. Your boys look like they could be going to church. They are so cute!!!

Raquel said...

Seriously so cute! I wouldn't be a huge fan of uniforms either but they look soooo good in them! Who can resist handsome boys in matching outfits!!