Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Park City

For Heidi's birthday we decided to take off to Park City for the weekend. We took a tour of Alison's new house, and peeked in on cute Boston sleeping before we left.
Tiffany, Alison, Nan, Trish, Heidi
It is so much fun just hanging out and laughing with good friends. We just don't see each other enough! Here is Heidi and I at one in the morning heading off to bed. Heidi with her diet coke and me with my eye shields, we are ready to go! We stayed up for another couple of hours until Trish told us we were going to get kicked out of the fraternity house if we didn't go to bed. We are bringing her ear plugs next time:)Up the next morning ready for more shopping and of course Heidi with her morning diet coke!
I have a routine in Park City and it ALWAYS includes lunch at Leger's. (Which I found out from Al that I have been pronouncing wrong for years now!)
What a great weekend! My only complaint is that it was not long enough. Looking forward to the next one girls!

5 comments:

welovebees said...

Nice PJ's!!!!

Tara said...

looks like fun, i swear you're the queen of girls trips! at least i learned of a new place to eat next time i'm in park city, it looks yummy!

Shannon and Andrew said...

Where was your diet coke?

Raquel said...

You always do the funest things! Looks like you all had a good time!

katie said...

fun!