Thursday, October 23, 2008

Surprise!

For my mom's 50th birthday we gave her a surprise party. It was so much fun. She loved it. It was a total surprise. My dad brings it up and laughs about it all the time. I kept telling him, "Just wait until your 60th!" So what could we do? We gave him a surprise party too!

I ruined the surprise after dinner when I told him we were going to Barbara's house instead of mine for ice cream and cake. Bummer!



There were so many people there. I am so grateful for good friends and family that support us! This is my Aunt Jody with cute Lola, Stockton and Aunt Paula.

My dad was so happy to be able to visit with all of his friends and family all night. His friend asked if he was going to be mad. Does he look mad!?


These are my dad's two sisters'. They are so sweet. My Aunt Marge went to Idaho to pick up my Aunt Leah who had a stroke a couple of years ago. It was so neat to have them there at the party. Weston is my snuggler and they grab him every chance they get. He is good kiss'n!


3 comments:

The Cliftens said...

those are some AWESOME candid pics..what am I doing in that one pic?? UGLY!

Shannon and Andrew said...

Your dad looks very happy. I think it was a good call.

katie said...

that is so great that you can still do things like that!

i think its waaaaay healthy...