Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shakes, Seagulls, Sand and Sun

Our summer vacation ended too soon! After the kids started school we took off for Bear Lake just one more time. It was a little cold but we still had a ton of fun. Raspberry Shakes are one of the many joys of my summer. They tasted extra great this summer!



When all of the kids were building sand castles and playing in the water, Aniston chased seagulls. She was so cute running all over the beach. I love her little fat thighs!












3 comments:

Shannon and Andrew said...

What a beautiful lake. I have never been.

welovebees said...

Y has it been so long since I have seen you? See you Sunday I guess!

katie said...

sadly!!!!!those days of fun in the sun are over boo hoo hoo!!!

because here comes the winter!

but still .... it looks like you had a great time :)