Thursday, March 27, 2008

Last Cheer!


We had our end of cheer banquet a couple of days ago. It was so much fun. Everyone was all dressed up and my cute husband showed up in his jeans and tee shirt. He IS a construction worker now! He looked hot anyway. I loved coaching this year. The girls were so much fun and I am so proud of each of them. When you get nine 15-16 year olds together the drama can be crazy. There was not one ounce of fighting or drama all year. Thanks Whitney for being such a great leader. You are an example to us all. I loved coaching with Courtney she helped me so much and I really appreciated it. Good luck girls and thanks for a great year!
(I had just gotten back from Hawaii. Wow that tan faded fast!)






1 comment:

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

So fun!! They are all so cute, including you!!!