Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Great Friends and Good Food


We went to dinner on Friday night for Jay's birthday. It was Bart's perfect night. Some of his best friends' and one of his favorite resturants. He loves Ruby River. I think the tables around us thought we were drinking more than the stupid Diet Pepsi. (Seriously that stuff is gross!) Cole and his obscence hand signals,(I didn't dare post the picture, but it was really cute. I hope you weren't meaning that directly at me! Remember we are friends forever?) and Pete's stubborn ketchup bottle, Bart was laughing so hard I thought he was going to wet himself. It is fun for me to see him let loose and laugh a little. He is known to be a little serious. The boys were making fun of our blogging talents and so we pulled out our camera's and started snapping away. Obviously my blogging skills need sharpening because this is the best picture I could get. They loved getting their pictures taken. We had so much fun hanging out with great friends. Thanks Sara for putting it together!










1 comment:

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

Nice face Cole that is so funny!!! No one is looking in the same direction, that was impossible. Yes I got those pics you sent over they were all cute!! Sorry about that ketchup bottle incident, leave it to my husband!!!