Monday, March 17, 2008

Early Spring in the Backyard





The weather has been teasing me. I got home from Hawaii and it was so warm. We hooked up Aniston's swing, she got for her birthday in November, for the first time. It was beautiful in the backyard. The kids have so much fun with Aniston. They are so rough with her and she loves it. They were so excited to show me their new trick. They twist her around in her swing and then let go. I thought by the time she got done she would be screaming. But as soon as she got done twisting she started saying, "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee" and then "Mo, Mo, Mo." I guess that is what you get when you are the youngest of four and Weston is your older brother.

4 comments:

Camille said...

It is hard hard for the kids to understand that just because it was warm yester day doesn't mean that today is the same. I think Sat. is good, but I don't know if Russ knows or has other plans?!?

Raquel said...

I love that video! I got dizzy just watching it!:) Ani is sooo cute!

Natalie said...

Spring Time in UTAH! It gets you all excited and then it tricks you and it snows again! Ahhhh I don't miss that! Your kids are cute, and I think we are going to have 2 tough girls to deal with. My boys think Sadie is a doll sometimes and I get all stressed out, but she laughs and giggles when they are torturing her!

Tara said...

Poor little Aniston, she doesn't stand a chance! Good thing she loves it! So true about Weston:) I have a Weston at my house too!