Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day




I love St. Patrick's day! It was my parent's 35th wedding anniversary on the 17th. We went to dinner at Cafe Rio and then went to Bec's for cookies and kisses from squeezy. I am so mad......I bought a green and white shirt on Saturday and I totally forgot to wear it. What was I thinking, Black!? So I have been wearing my green shirt all week. We can have St. Patrick's day week, right?! This is one of my favorite holidays'. When Stockton was little he asked my mom if Leperchan's were real. Nanc told him the only Leperchan she knew of was grandpa. Every year he asks me still if grandpa really is a leperchan. I told him that if he is, grandpa is holding out on us because I haven't seen any gold!

4 comments:

Tara said...

That's so neat about your parent's anniversary, go St. Patrick's Day! Funny about the black- I did notice the darling green and white shirt you had on at Rachel's, I loved it!

Travis and Courtney said...

Hey Nan!! Your blog is so cute. I've had so much fun looking at it! I'm glad we can keep in touch this way. This year was a blast and I'm so happy I got to coach with you. I had so much fun and wish we could do it together again next year. But keep in touch and I'll be sure to send you an announcement. Love ya!

Courtney (soon to be Slater..hehe!)

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

I know I ttoally forgot. I was supposed to have Bryn wear green to school, she was the only one not in green, so sad!!! I saw Bart on the news the other day, that is so cool they are doing that again!!! Cute pics!

The Brockbanks said...

Courtney-
What is your blog address?