Wednesday, February 27, 2008

President's Day Weekend in St. George







We went down to St. George on President's Weekend. We didn't have a babysitter so we did not go to the home show. I was tempted for just a minute to let Stockton tend. Then I came to my senses and decided that was not going to work when I called his name three times a foot away from him, and because he was playing spiderman on the WII, he did not even flinch at my voice. I figured that if there was a fire he probably wouldn't notice until he got too hot to stand it. Even then he would wait until he had saved his game before running for safety.



We played a little tennis and ate a lot of food. I read a great book and finished it in two days. (The Other Boleyn Girl) It was a relaxing trip. It was so much fun hanging out with the kids. You know those trips where you go and for once no one is fighting and everyone for some reason is calm and cooperative? It doesn't happen often on our family trips but this one it did. Aniston was so good. She seemed to really thrive with all of the kids with her all the time. We came home on Tuesday and I was sad to pull into town. Until next time............

2 comments:

Raquel said...

I'm glad you guys had a good trip! Cute pictures! Ava has that same sweat suit! It's serioulsy the cutest thing I have seen in a long time! She is getting so big! I want to see some video of your cute kids!:)

Tara said...

How true about the Wii and baby-sitting, I have a son who'd do the same thing! Very funny- we need to plan a trip down sometime!