Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!



I did not have my camera with me very much so all I got were these cheesy pictures. You can't see how beautiful it was from these pictures but the view was amazing! There was a light snow fall that was so romantic...............



When we got married Bart was so fascinated by holidays. He thought the only holiday you bought gifts for was Christmas, and even then he thought that was dumb and overrated. I soon taught him that yes, you buy a little something for St. Patrick's Day, much to his horror. So needless to say we have had quite the learning curve when it comes to Valentine's Day. After 10 and a half years, he got it! He was such a sweetheart. I can now put away my puffy snow suit! He got me the cutest ski outfit ever. It is plaid just like all of the teenagers on the slopes. Now I totally fit in. Then he got us a room at Daniel's Summit Lodge. He even scheduled a massage! I was so impressed. We had a great time just hanging out. We went to a steak house and ate then played cards with our friends by the fire. What a great Valentine's day, one that will be hard to top next year!

4 comments:

Raquel said...

How fun! Sounds like you guys had a good time! I'm glad to hear that you still do romantic things even after being married a long time! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great valentines day! Maybe your husband could teach my husband a few things for next year.

Tara said...

So jealous! Looks like it was a perfect Valentine's Day!

The Cliftens said...

I am going to make Jeff read your blog now. :) Tell Barty I am really proud of him.