Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tagged

#3 I love to be pregnant! Crazy I know. I would be pregnant all the time because that means I would have a newborn all the time. The only problem with that is the newborns turn one and then two................... I don't really like one or two year olds that much. I had a friend tell me that she is trying to get pregnant and I had a twinge of jealously last night. I have always been jealous if someone is pregnant and I am not, but now that I will never be pregnant again I get really sad. I love having a big belly (not so much the big butt that comes with it!) I love feeling the baby inside. I enjoy the hospital part so much, I don't even mind the delivery because the medical part facinates me. It is such a happy and peaceful time. I am sad that I will not ever have that again. So all of you that are just getting started with your families will have to share your new babies with me! Enjoy this time because before you know it, it will be gone. You will have nine year olds that don't listen to you, and seven year olds that talk back to you, and five year olds that torment your one year old that screams all day long! The motto is "I love my babies!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nan, it sounds like you just need to have one more baby! j/k Plus you look so great being pregnant! Thanks for the reminder to enjoy the never-ending whirlwind of raising little ones!

Laura said...

I like being pregnant too, although Im one of the lucky ones who doesn't get sick and doesnt let it slow her down (except when I WANT it to slow me down;)) I can't believe Stockton is 9! Time really does fly..
Oh and maybe if we both work on Becky she'll have another one to share soon.

Anonymous said...

You are crazy, but that is why I love you! I don't like the thought of being pregnent anymore than the thought of starting all over with another baby!!

The Cliftens said...

You are really are NUTS!! I would get pregnant again but then I see a picture of myself before delivery weighing about 2000 lbs and carrying 1000 of those lbs in water weight in my face. Ugghhh...

Natalie said...

Nan, it was so fun to hear from you. Your kids are getting soo big. I can't believe how big your baby is. They grow up way to fast, but I can't think of being pregnant again or having to start all over with a newborn. Hope we can all get together over the Christmas break. I would love to see everyone and say hi for a minute. Have a Merry Christmas and your blog is darling. Like you I am just getting started and there is so much that you can do with it. I try to play around when I get a minute to myself. We busy moms know how this goes! love YA NAT