Monday, December 17, 2007

FOOD!

#4 I love food and I love a lot of it. I can eat as much as Bart and sometimes more than Bart. I plan all of my activities around food. I start thinking about my menu for the day at about ten in the morning. Bart says food is my hobby. At first I was offended now I just embrace my favorite hobby. I love all kinds of food but lately my obsession is sushi. This is difficult because Bart hates any kind of fish. I am not very picky and will eat out almost anywhere. I hate home cooked food. On the rare occasion that I cook at home I do not eat it. Home made food is not for me. I do not love breakfast food but if I do eat it I prefer it after noon. I am perplexed by fruit, meat, vegetables and mayo together. I like all my food groups all separate. I HATE any fruit mixed with any meat or any vegetable. I think that sweet and salty should not be mixed. .........and I wonder why I can't lose weight, I need a new hobby!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Nan,

You crack me up! I think your hobby sounds like a good one. I agree with the Suchi thing, I love it and find myself craving it at times. Have you tried Ginza? That is Scott and my favorite place. I think they just put a new one in Sandy or Draper. Check it out if you haven't already. See you at Christmas break Hopefully!

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

I love you, you are hilarious!!!! Crazy we have so much in common!!! Except the sushi thing, not a fan!! Ok so mainly just the food thing!! I do the same thing. When I go on vacation I look so forward to eating out EVERY meal!!! I love it!