Saturday, December 8, 2007

Tagged!

I can only do this one at a time. First because it takes me a while to think about it and second I am trying to get my Christmas done before the 24th this year and I can spend 5 hours a day on the computer if I am not careful.
Okay here goes the first of seven things about me...........
1. I am very picky about my Diet Coke. I do not like it in a can, I do not like it unless it has tons of ice, and I have my favorite gas stations that I like the best. I love crushed ice. But in an emergency I will go anywhere. I do not like to drink alone. I am always trying to talk Becky into liking it.
So far no luck....... I want whoever I am with to have one also. My two favorite places for Diet Coke are Taco amigo and the drive through gas station in AF by Albertsons. They both have crushed ice and limes. I love the thought of "going to get a Coke," as much as I like drinking a Coke. Diet Coke makes my life happier!

3 comments:

Jake & Robyn said...

I love it! That is so funny! I have become a diet coke junkie just the last couple years. You'll have to call me, I'll go on a 'diet coke run" with you anytime!!

Anonymous said...

Nan this is Karlene. Whitney's mom! I, too, am crazy about Diet Coke!!!I love crushed ice too, but mostly drink from a can cuz I'm always on the go so I grab from the fridge on my out. But I will not drink it from a bottle! Just wait until your kids are in Jr. High and come home with the "lecture" on how caffine is a "drug". I've heard it so many times I could GIVE the lecture. I just tell them to be glad it's not liquor, cuz some days..... Anyway, good to know your a fellow DCer!! Happy Holidays!!

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

Call me anytime! I agree it just makes me happier!!!!! I am a fan of sonic but I have never tried those places I will give it a try!!!!!