Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pioneer 100 year reunion

Lehi had it's 100 year reunion in Oct. Sheena called me that morning and tried to talk me into wearing our polyester stir-up pants. I got them out and tried them on...... it was a no go! I looked ridiculous. I am not sure those were ever in style. Although Sheena looks cute in anything I couldn't bring myself to do it. I gave my camera to Mrs. Jacobsen but something got mixed up and all I got were videos not pictures. So this is the only documentation of the night.



We got together to take picture's and Cody said to a current cheerleader, "Come get in." She looked over at us and said, "With all of the OLD cheerleaders?" What does that mean? I still feel like I am her age..... and just for the record I can fit into my cheer skirt! I loved seeing everyone. For all of you that didn't make it we missed you! There were a couple of ladies that my mom had cheered with also. The only thing I could think about all night was how much fun it would have been to have been able to go with my mom and sister. It was a mixture of sadness and fun:)


3 comments:

The Cliftens said...

That post made me sad..because I miss your mom terribly, and because I hate you that you can still fit into your cheer skirt. Fancy Nancy would have loved stuff like that, huh? I am really excited to see you over Thanksgiving though, and we can reminisce about how much we love her. Love you!

katie said...

oh the good old days of LHS....

Tara said...

of course you can still fit into your skirt- you've always been TINY! you looked great and looked like you were having a blast that night, even if it was beyond freezing!!