Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lisa's Birthday

For Lisa's birthday we had a slumber party theme. We went to Park City! I had to take a picture of the leaves. This doesn't even come close to showing how beautiful it was up there, but you get the idea.
We tried to get the background in the picture but it didn't work that good.




We hit Leger's for lunch (of course!) then shopping, and Baja Cantina for dinner. The whole time I was whining that I didn't have my camera. Right before we were getting ready to leave, I found it in my bag:(

We gave Lisa new P.J.'s and a gift certificate to the outlet's in Park City.



Mindy made Lisa a pillow case for our sleepover. Doni came up with the cutest poem. (Lisa may or may not have trouble with incontinence?) Here is the poem.....Star light, star bright, I swear it's my last diet coke of the night. I wish I may, I wish might, have excellent bladder control tonight.

This is our slumber party cake. Misty is on the left. She has half an eyebrow. This is because one day she decided to wax her own eyebrow. She almost waxed the WHOLE thing off. Next is me. I have a cell phone to my ear, of course. Doni has her bottle of Ambien next to her. (You can't really see it, but it is on her left shoulder.) Sarah has her book, as always. Lisa has her Diet Coke close to her heart. In Lake Powell Mindy slept with her eye patch on, and her hair in a pony tail.
We had so much fun. I wish we could have a slumber party ever week like in Jr. High!






3 comments:

The Dobrons said...

How fun! Who says we're too old for slumber parties? Love the pillowcase...and the cake as always.

katie said...

ok.

since you are so WONDERFUL at having and planning parties....

just to give you some advance notice...

my birthday in May 30 :) hehehe

so much fun!

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

You are always doing the funnest things!! Cutest cake ever, I loved it!! Just wanted to say Hi that was fun to look back at all your pics, I need to start blogging soon, one day.... Miss ya!!