Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We ALL Love Bees

I am so far behind in my "journal, via blogging" that it is going to take me forever to catch up. These are not going to be in any order but here are the activities for summer.
We took the fam to a Bees game in June. Wes (my cute brother) and Claire (my cute sister in law) met and fell in love at a Bees game and then got engaged at a Bees game. So the Bees have special meaning to us! We love Claire!
We were late as usual and Aniston wanted to walk. It is a little scary parking a car anywhere in the vacinity of the game. It is not the safest part of town!

Here is the gang just relaxing and enjoying each others company. They are laughing of course at my expense! I am just glad I can provide such great entertainment for my family that I love.
We had so much fun and can't wait to go again next year!


3 comments:

welovebees said...

GO BEES!!!!!

katie said...

gotta love the family bees games! see...stop saying that you never do anything as a family...the bees and lagoon (from tara) and btw
HAPPY BIRTHDAY though it's a little late...hope that you had a great day :)

Natalie said...

Looks like you are always having a fun time with the FAM! I love that you have an independent 2 year old too. Is Annie 2 yet? Anyway, Sadie wants to do EVERYTHING HERSELF, AAAAHHH, it takes me twice as long to do everything, but I guess I better enjoy her while she still wants to hold my hand.

You look soo great as always, and now that school is in, you might have a minute to yourself! Ya Right!

Hope you are doing good, LOVE NAT