Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas 2007





Christmas just keeps getting better and better. I love seeing the kids get so excited on Christmas Eve. Our Christmas Eve was quiet this year. Wes and Claire went with her family and Josh had to go to work. So Bec, Lauren, Grandpa and our family had our own little party. We all got new P.J.'s, we read books and ate a lot! On Christmas the kids opened presents from Santa and then we went to Grandpa's and opened presents all over again. Thanks Grandpa! It went by so fast I am already looking forward to next year!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Nan, Your family is BEAUTIFUL! They are growing up so FAST! I wish I could freeze the stage mine are all in right now! I agree the Christmas season does go by way to fast. It seems like it takes forever to get things perfect and then one day its over and Valentines Day stuff is in the stores. Well hope all is well. You need to let me know where you get all your CUTE backgrounds, templates for your blog!

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

Cute background! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!! Cutest Grandpa ever, so cute!! Looks like the kids had fun!!! Your boys and no shirts kill me. It is so funny, I swear I see them more without shirts on than with shirts on. I love it!